Interested in working with external security researchers, helping with risk decisions and enabling the developer community to self-assess their security posture? The Adobe Vulnerability Labs Team is looking for a Security Engineer with a passion for security and a desire to learn how to find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities in our products. This is a great opportunity to join in ground-breaking work that will take the Adobe Security to the next level.
What you will do:
- Develop tools to automate self-service security testing
- Review, assess and score vulnerabilities
- Provide tools and technology recommendations (or contribute to their development) based on Adversary intel data
- Develop and organize web content and training materials
- Create metrics and dashboards