We are seeking a National Security Cybersecurity Research Analyst (R&D S&E, Cybersecurity) to join our dynamic team!
Are you passionate about contributing to a larger cause in the interest of national security? Do you seek to devise effective solutions to complex problems?
Join our organization and help address issues for our nation’s security!
As a National Security Cybersecurity Research Analyst, you will leverage your strong technical expertise in cybersecurity to help develop strategies, priorities, and requirements for technology solutions. You will collaborate with our multidisciplinary team to provide decision insight to customers on a wide range of complex multi-domain national security and nuclear enterprise issues such as:
- Nuclear deterrence
- Chemical/Biological/Radiological/Nuclear (CBRN) defense, security, and nonproliferation
- Climate change risk and infrastructure resilience
- Emerging threats and mission areas
- Enterprise, laboratory operations
In this job, you will have the opportunity to work on a portfolio of projects that might cover a variety of these topics.
On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Understand customer needs and analyze problems in the national security domain, to enable connectivity between operational organizations and our research and development teams
- Formally define problems, formulate requirements, develop technical approaches, gather information and apply analytical and modeling methods to design and objectively evaluate proposed solutions
- Team across different subject areas to conduct innovative research and analysis on emerging technology trends and national security needs
- Present results as appropriate at open conferences or classified meetings
- Effectively communicate complex system issues and ideas in a concise way that enables action, to customers and partners at all levels of government within the United States as well as internationally
- Travel and meet with sponsors to support execution of programs
Applicants on this requisition may be interviewed by multiple organizations at Sandia National Laboratories.