As a Technical Support Intern, based out of our San Mateo HQ, you will work on leading-edge cloud-managed IoT technology while providing troubleshooting, design, and integration assistance to our growing base of enterprise customers. Interns work on the same issues and projects as full-time Technical Support Engineers, so if you are interested in making an impact and learning valuable career skills in a highly technical real-world environment, come join us!
Minimum Education Level: Student
- Third or Fourth year college student working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related technical discipline: Networking, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Cybersecurity from an accredited college.
- Coursework with a focus on computer networking, Linux, computer systems, Python or other coding language.
- Ability to communicate complex technical matters both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Industry certifications are a plus: CCNP, CCNA, CCENT, CCDA, CWNP, CWNA, MCSE, CEH, Network+, Security+, A+.