RSA® Conference, the world’s largest information security conference, draws more than 45,000 global cybersecurity professionals, 600+ exhibitors, and hosts over 550 sessions. It is an educational platform for exchanging ideas, sharing best practices, discussing current national and international policies and identifying future threats in cybersecurity.
The RSA® Conference Security Scholar program occurs during RSA® Conference and connects 80 top cybersecurity students with leading experts, peers and Conference attendees. The goal of the program is to share knowledge, experience and connections to enrich the discourse on how to stay ahead of cyberthreats.
RSA Conference 2020 and the Security Scholar Program will take place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, February 24–28, 2020.
The Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity (CLTC) and the Berkeley School of Information will select three students to represent the UC Berkeley as RSAC Security Scholars. RSAC Security Scholars will:
- Present to RSAC attendees, potential employers, and fellow students at the RSAC Scholar Poster Board Session
- Participate in private functions and meet industry experts, academic colleagues and potential employers
RSAC Security Scholars will receive:
- Travel and hotel expenses paid. (If traveling farther than 50 miles, economy airfare up to $800 — exceptions made upon review. Hotel accommodations for four nights provided and booked by RSAC at RSAC Security Scholar preferred hotel.)
- Full Conference Pass while a student (max 2 additional years)
Applicants must be students who are in the MICS program or affiliated with the Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity (CLTC). CLTC-affiliated students include, but are not limited to:
- Student researchers on CLTC-funded projects
- CLTC GSRs
- CLTC Citizen Clinic Students
- CLTC Student Assistants
If you have questions regarding your eligibility for this scholarship opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: Sept 22, 2019