The Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity has had robust engagement with a wide range of supporters, including industry collaborators, since our founding in 2015.
In 2023 we have scoped three engagement opportunities for industry collaboration ranging from $10K – $100K+ and we invite your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a conversation with our team to explore alignment and answer any questions you may have.
CyberMētis Affiliates – Sponsorship gift $10,000
- Invitation to feature your cybersecurity leader and company in the monthly CyberMētis Speaker Series
- 2x/year provision of a student resume book from UC Berkeley’s top-ranked School of Information Masters of Information and Cybersecurity (MICS) program
- Opportunity to network with students and faculty affiliated with CLTC, the MICS program, and other graduate and undergraduate students of the highest caliber interested in cybersecurity (known as the Cybears community) through:
► Invitations to CLTC in-person and virtual events and symposia, including our annual RSA panel in partnership with Cyversity
► MICS capstone presentations
CLTC Industry Associates – Sponsorship gift $50,000
Benefits of CyberMētis Affiliates (above), plus:
- Special access to Berkeley facilities for convenings and to CLTC experts for insight on emerging issues
- Opportunities to establish Named Fellowships, such as the Cal Cybersecurity Research Fellowship ($25K+ directly allocated from sponsorship) that will support a single student or student team conducting leading-edge cybersecurity research at Berkeley
CLTC Industry Partner – Gift or research sponsorship of $100K+
Please contact email@example.com to discuss the range of collaboration opportunities above.