The UC Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity is a leading resource for research, education, and policy related to cybersecurity, broadly defined.
Our areas of expertise include:
Cybersecurity for politically vulnerable populations and civil society
- Emerging digital technologies
- Economics and behavioral economics of security
- Data protection, data property rights, and data markets
- Nation-state and criminal attackers and defenders
- Personal data and privacy, encryption, espionage and surveillance
- Security dimensions of artificial intelligence/machine learning
We are happy to facilitate interviews with members of our leadership team, or with our affiliated researchers from across UC Berkeley. Please send media requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more CLTC on our About Us page.
For an overview of our research projects, please see our Research page.